Wednesday, October 14, 2009

GIVEAWAY!!!

Get excited to enter my VERY FIRST EVER BLOG GIVEAWAY! What am I giving away? A free photo shoot! This shoot will include 1 hour shoot time and EDITED copies of all the best pics on a CD for you to print at a place of your choice. This free shoot must be used within 6 months of the big win. It can be used to your liking...ie. New baby, family, kids, couples etc. Of course I do not do weddings. (The shoot will be local to Davis county...or I would consider Utah county as well since I head that way often, I can be flexible with the winner)
Here are the details for entering, with a possible FOUR entries per person (winner will be drawn at random):
1 entry for adding this link to your blog list/favorites
1 entry for making a blog post about this giveaway and photography site
1 entry for posting this giveaway/photography link in your facebook status
1 entry for anyone who has already completed a photo shoot with me
*Blogs must be active please (a post at least in the last 2 months)

Rules:
Leave a comment in the comment section of this post telling me how many times that you are eligible to be entered for. Post this comment by Wednesday, Oct. 21st 2009 by Midnight MST. Winner will be announced the following evening and the winner will need to claim their prize by Midnight (MST) Saturday, October 24th or another winner will be chosen.

*Edited Note: I will also include an additional entry for those that send out a mass email to friends and family. Thus making it a possibility to have FIVE entries. This will help out those who don't blog or Facebook. Thanks.

11 comments:

Kristy Rhodes October 15, 2009 at 7:09 AM  

Okay Kristen, I completed all the entrys for the giveaway! I'm not sure you can count my fourth one because we haven't actually completed the photo shoot yet. Not sure if you would count our scheduled shoot! Good luck with your giveaway and awesome job on the Pugsley family. Those were awesome pictures!

Murranda October 15, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

Kristen I did the top three requirements. Your website is great. I didn't realize that you are a photographer. Thanks.

Amy October 15, 2009 at 9:10 AM  

I also completed the tasks required for 3 entries!!

Brian & Chelsey October 15, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

yay! I have all four!!!! :) Heres to hoping I win!!! Love you and for reals cant wait for our family session....working on outfits this week now that my sisters wedding is over!!!

Unknown October 15, 2009 at 9:46 AM  

I posted the link on my facebook, one entry please!

Shannon October 16, 2009 at 1:41 PM  

Hey Kristin,

I linked your website on my blog...here's to hoping my one entry is the lucky golden ticket! We're in Utah enough to have this be totally legit :). Love your work; very talented, chica.

The Hatch Batch October 16, 2009 at 2:36 PM  

This is so exciting Kristin! You really do awesome work. I loved the last family pics you did! So put me down for 3 entries!! I did all but facebook (I don't have one) and I haven't had my pics taken with you yet...obviously:)

Thanks, Crystal

Ps-I'll sleep with my fingers crossed;)

Bonnie October 16, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

Hi I don't know you, but you do great. I did 4 (emailed, blogged, added you to my blog favorites, and facebooked.) Thanks!!

The Pyne's October 19, 2009 at 11:40 AM  

NO FAIR!!! I added your website to my blog list as soon as you posted about it, so theres for one entry, except, are you willing to travel to wayne county, NY?!?!?!?!? JK. I know, so my entry doesn't even get to be put in for the drawing, but I can dream!! The next time we are out, you are so going to have to make time for the Pyne family!! =)

Harris October 19, 2009 at 12:21 PM  

Kristin... you are so talented! Can't wait to have our pictures taken. I have completed 4 of the 5 items! Put me in for 4!! Woohoo! I never win, but maybe with 4 entries I'll actually have a shot!

The Hatch Batch October 19, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

Ok...put me down for one more. That makes four for us! Ryan added you to his facebook since I don't have one. That'll make for good advertising in utah county for ya:)

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP